HRD Habbo Retro Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HRD Habbo Retro Discussion is a place for users to talk about Habbo Retros.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

obbah-hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gobule

obbah-hotel Empty
PostSubject: obbah-hotel   obbah-hotel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Good day people and i would like to introduce you to my new hotel
Obbah hotel is an r63 retro, and all out staff are extreamly well trained and willing to help, after so long of testing obbah hotel, we have now decided its time to open to public, this is exactly what we have done, obbah hotel is a friendy hotel, fully managed by our team of staff, with a bran new installed catalogue to make your items alot simpler to find, with new furni and adding when ether we find any to make your stay at obbah hotel more fun, if we dont have furni you want dont worrie, let us know and we can go and have a look if we can find it online, if not we will open a request for the item to be made for us, we have done some nice updates on the site stats page ect, but why listen to me come find out for your self, and you would know how fun this can be, and were even working on a radio station stream, so people can also be a dj for our members, come join us we hope to see you there hotel.obbah.co.vu

Last edited by gobule on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the link)
Back to top Go down

obbah-hotel
Page 1 of 1